Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rule #16: Flip Photos

Rule # 16: Flip Your Pictures Right Side Up

     This is a short entry, one I wish I didn’t have to make, but I do.
     I don’t know how many times I’ve come across profiles with photos on their sides or even upside down. Look I don’t want to go flipping my lap top to see what you look like. But thank goodness I can. If I were on a desk top, I’d have to flip my monitor. That’s just silly. So flip your pictures and then post.
     Your excuse of I don’t know how doesn’t hold water. It’s a simple set. You download the pictures; you look at them when you get to one that is on its side: you flip it, then save it. There is a button that has an arrow (one to the left, one to the right). All you do is click that and your picture turns. Like magic! Amazing all your friends, and helping you let others see you clearly and not think you are missing something upstairs.
     Rule #   : Flip your photos right side up.

1 comment: