Friday, July 8, 2011

Rules 14,15: Regarding .Locked Pictures and Flirts

Rule #14;  Unlock Your Photos When you Message someone.
     Some websites don’t require a person to show his face on the profile, as well as allowing members to keep photos private or locked.  If you contact someone, unlock your pictures when you do.
     This happens to me all the time, I receive a smile on Adam4Adam and I can’t see who smiled at me. It’s kind of creepy. It’s like having a stalker. So when you smile at someone, go ahead and unlock your photos so we can see who smiled at us.
     I feel that this is rude of the person and you don’t want to start any kind of relationship, sexual or otherwise, with you being rude. So unlock the pictures when you sent the message. You can lock the again if you dislike the person.
     The excuse of being discreet doesn’t carry much weight with me. I find that it suggest you are ashamed of yourself in some way.  Is it that you are ashamed of being gay? Or of being on that website? Either way, you show me you are not comfortable with yourself and this doesn’t help me receive your smile or flirt and feel flattered.
     Of course some guys want to get ‘get to know’ you before they reveal who they are. Creepy! Again you are taking more than you are giving and the relationship is unbalanced.
     Fear not, reveal who you are and be polite.

     Rule #15   You Do Not Have to Reply to Smiles, Flirts, Ect if there is no face picture.
     There is no reason to encourage someone who is hiding.
     However, I sometimes reply with something like: I can’t see you. I can’t see your smile. Or why thank you person I can’t see. They never unlock their pictures.
     Don’t feel badly about it, just ignore it if you wish. See Rule #10.

1 comment: