Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marshall Online, an Introduction

            One of the things I’d like to do with my blog is talk about on line life.  I’ve been thinking about writing an etiquette guide to on line living for a while, and now I feel the chance to present it.  In general there will be two kinds of articles: Rules to Chatting; and What That Means. They will come under the heading of "Marshall Online".
            The Rules to Chatting will be a guide to chatting successfully on line. I’ve found that many people don’t understand how to do this. How to start a conversation, how to end it, how to continue it.  So the Rules to chatting will help with that. These will be short articles.
            The What That Means kind of articles will explain what you are looking at with you look at a profile.  Topics like:  What does it mean that he has only self portrait in the mirror pictures, or  If there is no face picture, or if he states “I’m happily single.”  These articles will be longer and will discuss the various ways to interpret what we are seeing.
            In general, these are my observations and my thoughts. They are not laws.  Many will disagree with me.  But that is ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment